|Posted:||5 months ago|
Senior Manager | Business Services & Tax
- $160k inc super
- WFH and flexi hours + other corporate benefits
- Quick progression to Director
About the Company
A global accounting firm who has recorded double digit growth every year for the past 5 years are looking for a future business leader to join their team in Brisbane’s CBD.
Exceptional client service is at the core of everything they do, and they have a collaborative, personal and flexible working environment which empowers all their staff to be the best they can be.
This is a newly created role through growth and we are looking for someone who is career minded and ambitious to join their team. The Senior Manager will take responsibility for a client base, training and development of staff and business development activities. Rapid career progression is on offer for anyone who can grow their fee base quickly.
Their culture is fun, hard working yet professional and they have a real sense of family amongst the firm. You will get to work with some of the best people in the accounting industry and work closely with your clients, who are going to be blue-chip multinational and large domestic private clients.
About the Role
This role has high visibility in the firm and the successful applicant will be put on a pathway to Director level from the outset.
You will be taking over a portfolio of clients and be expected to grow this through a mixture of new business development and cross selling activities.
- Manage a team of 14 Accountants and Intermediates. Provide coaching and training where needed.
- Planning, billing and WIP management responsibilities.
- Run a portfolio of clients while also looking to cross sell the firms other services.
- Tax returns for Companies, Trusts, Partnerships and Charities.
- Financial Statements preparation, BAS and IAS.
- Ad-hoc advisory and due diligence work.
- Attend networking events and work with the marketing team to promote the firm’s events and services.
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance or Economics.
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar role within an accounting firm.
- High level written and verbal communication as this is a client facing role.
- Knowledge of Xero is preferred but not necessary.
- Highly modern working environment.
- Open-plan office.
- Activity based working.
- Packed social calendar, including; EOFY and Christmas Parties.
- Sports teams.
- Regular internal and external training for all staff.
- Work from home.
- Wellness initiatives.
- Personal finance support.
- Corporate gym pass.
- Purchase additional annual leave.
- Targeted L&D program.
- Charity Days.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Adam Wheeler on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.