|Salary:||Up to $1,055 a day + super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Sydney / WFH
- Initial contract until 28/09/2022
- Up to $1,055 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Senior Manager Property Development Manager to develop integrated transport and property development strategies for station locations.
You will manage development opportunities from inception through design, approvals and delivery, and working commercially with the private sector to deliver on government objectives and enhance value for money. You will also prepare and manage the appropriate divestment for each development opportunity.
- Contribute to delivery strategy and implementation of development opportunities, leading and managing the implementation of project plans
- Drive the development, scoping, definition and approvals required to initiate projects or programs
- Set and monitor procurement activities including formulation of services briefs, tender and contract documentation, assessment and management
- Provide expert advice and input into commercial deal structuring including risk identification, allocation and management
- Undertake research to understand and analyse barriers and opportunities for improved transport systems and/or land-use outcomes and communication nuances, as well as driving value for money for the transport cluster
- Actively collaborate with the relevant transport cluster agency to ensure that the required transport outcomes (benefits) will be delivered.
- Lead and oversee processes to monitor compliance with legislation, policy, governance and process requirements and implement robust due diligence processes, legal processes and risk management strategies promoting the highest standards of probity
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field and/or an equivalent in professional experience
- Proven knowledge of the principles of property, and Transport development and evaluation, relating to large scale multi-disciplinary programs or projects.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and liaising with private sector proponents on behalf of Government to achieve project objectives.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or on email@example.com