- Financial Service Business
- 6-month contract with possible extension – immediate start
- $600 - $650 + super daily rate
The Tax Manager team is part of Investor Services and plays an active role in supporting this particular financial service business and clients with respect to their tax reporting operations. Clients include large industry superannuation funds and managed investment trusts based in Australia.
· Review and some preparation of specific supplementary tax reporting
· Review of corporate actions and procedures from a tax reporting perspective
· Ensure that all deliverables are captured, completed and delivered according to agreed timetables and client
· Provide assistance to the Senior Tax Manager in relation to tax related issues
· Review of certain complex tax distributions and tax returns for unit trust clients
· Assist and facilitate communication with clients over their tax reporting requirements and tax related queries
· Build and maintain internal and external client relationships; act as a subject matter expert for tax related queries.
· Represent Tax team on specific projects relating to clients, process improvements, and product development
· Provision of training, coaching and guidance to team members
Successful candidate must have:
- CPA/CA Qualified (OR) Masters of Tax desirable
- Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Finance/Economics)
- At least 5 years’ experience in tax accounting
- Preferably gained in a professional accounting or commercial environment.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently looking for a role they can really commit to be part of a division in the financial service business. It will suit someone who likes a challenge and can be flexible and adaptable to moving briefs and lots going on.
How to Apply
Please send your application to email@example.com