||about 1 month ago
- Part time position |Previous Administration experience is a must
- Great office culture | Winners of Great Place to Work 2021
- CBD location | Fast paced, fun environment
Charterhouse Recruitment are proudly one of Australia’s largest and most reputable privately-owned recruitment organisations and we are looking for a part time Team Administrator to join our successful, growing team.
You’ll be joining a company that value people, diversity and opportunity. We are passionate about building a company that is recognised for excellence and quality. Our leadership team across has over 170 years’ experience collectively, so you’re in good hands to help take your career to the next level.
This role will require someone to be a self-starter and to hit the ground running with the administration support function. As the Team Assistant, you will be supporting a team of 6-8 consultants in a high performing sales environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting/Interview coordination
- Processing expenses
- Document preparation
- Compliance Administration
- Generating Reports
- Handling incoming enquires
- Database management
- Event coordination
- Recruitment coordination
The successful candidate will have;
- Previous experience as a Team Assistant / Administrator
- Ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills
- Adaptable approach to work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage competing deadlines in a calm and professional manner
- Ability to lead with tasks and communications within the team
- Strong experience in MS Suite
- A real team player
- Stakeholder management
- Previous experience in working in a Recruitment/Sales Industry would be advantageous
Culture & Benefits
- A hardworking, fun, supportive and collaborative culture where we work together as a team
- Generous annual leave and flexible working, including working from home and flexi-hours.
- A fantastic health and wellbeing platform offering mind, body and wellness tips as well as discounts across 100's of famous brands.
- Internal and external Learning & Development Opportunities
- A compressive career growth path
- Corporate Dental care discounts and discounted gym memberships.
- Quarterly incentives and team celebrations.
We are looking for an immediate start, so if you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email email@example.com.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.