- $70k-$80k package, experience dependent
- Full time at their CBD Location
- Permanent Opportunity
Our client, a leading organisation that integrates Accounting and Wealth Services is seeking a superstar Team Assistant.
They are looking for a friendly, motivated and intuitive Team Assistant to join their team at their CBD location. Our client is seeking someone ideally with some experience working at an Accounting practice. The role requires the successful individual to take responsibility and coordinate the delivery of client services and deliver the best experience for their clients.
Your core duties will include:
- Compiling and tax documents into electronic signing pack including proofreading and make necessary revisions for client presentation.
- Open, sort, scan and distribute mail to team.
- Maintain internal filing systems.
- Manage corporate secretarial management system and attend to client needs as required including lodgement of Annual ASIC Company Statements.
- Compose standard correspondence and engagement letters.
- Manage incoming and outgoing telephone calls for the team, screening calls and handling requests.
- Answer the phone professionally, respond to enquiries and take and relay messages effectively.
- Liaise with ATO and ASIC.
- Develop and maintain document templates.
- Other general office duties for the team.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to different situations.
- Able to work cooperatively with colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize urgent tasks.
- Ability to work directly with senior staff.
- Initiative and ability to work independently.
- Resilient and able to maintain composure when under pressure.
- High attention to detail.
Please apply today if have the required skills and experience for this role. This is a permanent position so only Australian Citizens/PR can only be considered.