|Posted:||3 months ago|
Ranked as a TOP 10 mid tier professional services firm in Australia, this firm are one of the most desirable businesses to work for in Sydney due to their reputation in the market and the gratitude they have for their people. This CBD based firm are on the lookout for an Audit Intermediate and an Audit Senior to join their fun and professional team. Be seconded across divisions, nations or even countries to really boost your skillets and explore other areas of accounting & the world.
- Overseas secondment opportunities, offices in the UK, US and over 100 countries.
- Internal/ external training – Webinars, study groups, topic specific courses
- Active social club
- Opportunities to grow and develop
- Flexible working
- Time in lieu for overtime
About the Firm
Teams work together and have strong working relationships; each member of staff supports one another and are proud of the work they do. The hard work goes noticed and partners reward their staff for all their efforts with paid holidays and other incentives.
You will be encouraged and supported to develop your existing skill set by attending internal and external training workshops, conferences and seminars. Your progression will be monitored by your abilities; there are no time frames to how quickly you can climb the ladder and there is a tailored program to help you carve the career path that suits you.
About the role
As an Auditor you will plan, execute and complete audit engagements, working with industries such as; Manufacturing, Retail, Education, Government, Not for profits, Financial Services and Property.
Duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Mentoring and training junior staff
- Building relationships with a diverse client base including ASX listed clients and large to medium private entities;
- Addressing technical issues and assisting in the preparation of research papers.
The successful applicant will be technically proficient across a wide variety of different industries and will have a proven record of providing excellent client service.
- Be either completed or part way through your CA or CPA studies
- Have excellent communication skills
- Australian permanent resident or Australian Citizen
If you are interested in this position, your eager to join a growing & inspiring firm and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert. For more information about the role or if you would like to have a confidential chat about other opportunities that might be more suitable for you then please send me an email or call 0296415107.