|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||17 days ago|
- An experienced Administration within Insurance
- Working for a global leader
- Great training and career opportunities
About the company
My client is a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets. It provides a wide range of property, casualty and life insurance products in over 200 countries.
About the role
As a Customer Care Consultant, you will be passionate about the financial service industry and also your focus will be providing an excellent service to our customers.
You will be required to:
- Managing phone and written enquiries and requests from advisers and licensees.
- Set up of authorised representatives (advisers) on their mainframe and Salesforce databases
- Maintenance of current advisers’ agencies on all databases, ie. Change of licensees, change of address, portfolio transfers, etc.
- Maintenance of AFSL agencies of all databases, ie. Change of address, bank details, change of email address etc.
- Investigate and resolve adviser remuneration and administrative issues
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Lotus Notes, Workflow and other software packages
- Strong eye for detail and problem-solving ability. Ability to process information with high level of accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication. The ability to develop understanding of others through effective communication
- Ability to develop a rapport and build healthy working relations and partnerships with a wide range of clients and peers
- Financial service/insurance industry experience within Life and Investment would be highly beneficial for this role
This is a full time Permanent position so only Permanent Residents and Australian Citizens may apply. No Working Holidays Visa’s can be considered.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org