|Posted:||5 months ago|
One of our Federal Government clients who are responsible for detecting, deterring and disrupting criminal abuse of the financial system to protect the community from serious and organised crime, are delivering an exciting program of work to transform their Reporting Entities System into a modern, secure and scalable platform. The “REST” Program requires the services of an experienced Delivery Manager for their Business Products Team to run one of the delivery teams within the REST Program.
The key attributes required are:
- Strong experience in delivering complex, multi-stream technology projects on time and on budget.
- Leading and managing the setting up of the project through to the delivery of the new capabilities and realisation of benefits.
- Effective management of issues, conflicts, priorities, budget, communications and personnel.
- Proactive interventions and decision-making to ensure that the project stays on track.
- Engaging with the full range of teams to ensure that the functions provided meet the needs of the organisation.
- Coaching, guiding and mentoring delivery team by developing a team that is both outcomes-focused and customer-focused.
- Effectively removing obstacles and impediments to delivery as a scrum master in agile delivery.
- Organising planning on system delivery, showcase and rollout in accordance with agile methodology.
- Communicating and negotiating effectively with Business Products Teams, ITS teams and different levels of stakeholders to achieve outcomes.
- Ensuring all deliverables documentation produced by the team is approved and well maintained e.g. design document, operational manual, accessibility assessment, IT security plan, backups and disaster recovery etc.
- Work to Senior Director Business Products and Director Regulatory Capabilities to define BAU team for the on-going support for the technology solution e.g. ASL allocations, management of ongoing service costs and tier 2 and above technology issue escalations.
- Updating Executive Sponsors on project status (with Product Owner).
- Promoting an engaging, knowledge-sharing, transparent culture that is aligned with APS values and APS code of conduct.
- Participating in the recruitment for new Business Product talents e.g. being a part of recruitment panels.
- Declaring any conflicts of interest that are likely to arise or arise during the course of delivery.
- Supporting delivery management colleagues, Directors group in Business Products as required for broader agency/portfolio initiatives.
This is an excellent opportunity for applicants who are interested in:
- Applying delivery management leadership using their strong communication and collaborative skills.
- Engaging with a variety of stakeholders.
- Transforming the customer experience by delivering an effective, integrated and fit for purpose solution.
To apply please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org