|Salary:||65,000 + super|
|Posted:||28 days ago|
- CBD location
- Global legal firm
- Development Opportunity
Reputable legal firm | permanent opportunity | all round Assistant Accountant position (inc Trust Accounting exposure) - 18+months experience in a similar role required | $65,000 + super.
Working in a medium size finance team you will be responsible for transactional duties along with assisting with month end duties and reporting.
Experience working in the Legal Industry would be preferential, if not Professional Services experience is essential.
Excellent stakeholder engagement is key (dealing with various internal and external stakeholders).
This role would be ideal for a candidate who has 12-18 months experience working in an all round accounts role (Accounts Officer, Junior Ass Acc) who is looking for a step up and to develop their skills.
Degree qualified with a view to start studying CA/CPA would suit this role perfectly.
Overview of duties:
- Daily & monthly bank reconciliations;
- Assist with month-end processes and reporting
- Assist with maintenance of the general ledger
- Analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Assist with the annual budgeting & ongoing forecasting process;
- Assist with preparation of BAS, FBT & payroll tax returns;
Only permanent residents and AU / NZ Citizens are eligible to apply.
Please email through applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link.