|Posted:||11 months ago|
3 Month Initial contract - $450-$500 per day
About the role
My client is looking for a Full Stack BI Developer to join their pricing team on an initial contract basis, the role is mainly focused on a server migration (SSIS is a must and there will be some SSAS Tabular Modelling work as well).
- Planning and timely implementation of tasks and projects
- Develop and maintain ETL packages, databases, and SQL servers
- Coordinate and monitor progress of projects to ensure that milestones and performance indicators are met
- Responsible for supporting the business process development through investigation, mapping and design
- Ensuring documentation of tool and processes are up-to-date
- Working closely with stakeholders to ensure all processes across the use of this tool are mapped effectively (they use various historic tools/systems)
- Support the work that is being driven across numerous projects by the Pricing Development team
- Provide information and training to Pricing Team members Efficient analysis of internal data for both ad-hoc analysis & reporting purposes
- Working with Pricing Manager to develop improvements
- Assist in various Projects where a Pricing view would complement the activities being undertaken
- Create User cases and Test scripts, writing test plans and testing of technology solution
- Application testing, analysis and coordination of troubleshooting activities.
- Expertise in MS Excel
- Advanced skills with MS SQL (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Strong technical business analyst skills with business processing mapping experience
- Experience driving project management methodologies such as Agile and Scrum
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency with PowerBI and Tableau
- Highly developed ability and experience in process modelling, data modelling combined with an outstanding ability to apply theoretical technical knowledge to business requirements
This role would suit a BI Developer looking for the next step in their career, a strong part of this role is focused around SSIS. Immediate start, Mascot location.