|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
My client is a leader in their industry, well established - covering the APAC region.
CBD based - Brisbane | permanent full time opportunity | $60,000 - $65,000 + super.
My client is seeking an experienced Billings Officer to join their small yet accomplished team.
This is a new position within the business and will give the right candidate to really take charge and take on board the Billings function (inc processes and procedures).
Experience working in a similar position is absolutely essential as well as excellent communication skills | ERP system experience | high attention to detail | ability to work as part of a team but to your own initiative.
Overview of duties:
- Gathering supporting documents for invoices inc rates, PO etc
- Posting invoices on to system
- Review invoices ensuring all data is correct
- Reviewing discrepancies and solving queries
- Identify over and under billings
- Liasing with internal and external stakeholders
- Integrity reports - review and adjust if / when needed
- Experience of working in a Billings position / Billings duties
- Ability to work independently & efficiently
- Problem solving & organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- ERP system experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Rate conversion experience beneficial (not essential)
- Ability to look at processes & improve if needed
If you feel you have the right skill set for this opportunity please apply via link or email firstname.lastname@example.org