|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Business Advisory Manager
- Top 30 AFR Firm with flexi working
- Up to $125k package
- 25 days holiday. ASX listed and large private clients
About the Company
Are you interested in working for a global brand? Do you want to become a Director in the next couple of years?
If the answer is yes and you’re an experienced business services/advisory manager, then this could be the perfect opportunity.
We are working with a growing Top 30 AFR firm who have recently carved out a new Manager role within their firm due to strong organic growth over the past 12-months.
There is quick progression through top Director level for anyone who can grow their portfolio through cross-selling of services or new client attraction.
Exceptional client service is at the core of everything they do, and they have a collaborative, personal and flexible working environment which empowers all their staff to be the best they can be.
Their culture is fun, hard working yet professional and they have a real sense of family amongst the firm. Flexible working and work from home options are available, it’s all about delivering for your clients.
About the Role
This role has high visibility in the firm where you will be working closely with the Directors to help shape the overall strategic direction of the firm
- Manage a team of 7 Accountants and Intermediates. Provide coaching and training where needed
- Run a portfolio of clients while also looking to cross sell the firms other services
- Tax returns for Companies, Trusts, Partnerships and Charities
- Financial Statements preparation, BAS and IAS
- Ad-hoc advisory and due diligence work
- Attend networking events and work with the marketing team to promote the firms to the wider market
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance or Economics
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role within an accounting firm
- High level written and verbal communication as this is a client facing role
- Knowledge of Xero is preferred but not necessary
- Highly modern working environment
- Open-plan office
- Activity based working
- Packed social calendar, including EOFY and Christmas Parties
- Sports teams
- Regular internal and external training for all staff
- Work from home and flexi hours
- Paid parental leave
- Paid professional memberships
- Corporate gym pass
- Purchase additional annual leave
- Targeted L&D program
- Charity Days