|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Our NSW Government client are seeking a Business Analyst to review and analyse the organisation's business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes leading to business improvement.
- 12 month engagement
- Paying up to $570 + super per day
- Sydney CBD Location
- Experience in Information Security highly desirable
- Analyse existing systems, applications and functions to ensure strategic objectives are met.
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research to identify trends and assist with determining business priorities.
- Build and maintain key relationships with users, technical staff and stakeholders to determine and resolve issues.
- Provide accurate advice about technical issues and solutions to assist with specifying business requirements for new or existing solutions
- Monitor and coordinate the resolution of business issues and then report on analytical issues to stakeholders
- Provide reports as required, including management, customer requested analysis and a range of other business analysis reports.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of business analysis techniques and practices to ensure that an effective service is provided to the business.
- Support and participate in the change process to deliver an enhanced service to the organisation
If you have the above experiences and would like to apply, please send an updated resume to Gemma Bilboe at firstname.lastname@example.org