|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- $60ph plus super (40hrs p/week)
- George St, CBD
About the Project:
A large government agency is delivering new school buildings, major upgrades and maintenance strategies to ensure every school-aged child has access to high quality education facilities at their local public school. This is the biggest education investment in history for the development of new schools and major school upgrades, and to tackle maintenance across 2,200 public schools within the state.
About the Role:
Provide specialist research, analysis and insights to support evidence-based planning initiatives and decision-making to optimise the provision of educational infrastructure.
- Assist with the preparation, review and development of project and portfolio Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) and Financial Impact Statements (FIS) to ensure they meet operational requirements and key program priorities.
- Assist in the preparation of briefings and project analysis findings that facilitate the understanding of complex financial and economic information by non-technical audiences.
- Monitor, review and analyse project funding allocation options to ensure compliance and to support evidence based proposals that maximise the effective use of resources.
- In consultation with multidisciplinary teams, review and analyse project/infrastructure capital and non-capital options.
- Undertake research and analysis across a wide range of issues so that CBA’s and FIS’s value add to the quality of the project planning process.
- Working in a complex project delivery environment and multiple projects at different stages of the project lifecycle
- Working with a large number of stakeholders with differing expectations and often competing priorities
- Relevant degree (statistical analysis, economics, commerce) or equivalent work experience with exposure to financial forecasting and/or economic analysis of large scale operations.
- Knowledge and understanding of infrastructure in the context of SINSW’s services, client base and stakeholders or similar industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of, and a commitment to, the Department’s Work Health and Safety (WHS) and Aboriginal education policies.
If this sounds like you, please send an updated cv through to email@example.com