|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Immediate start for 6-month assignment, Business Analyst, sits within FP&A, strong focus on business case review, decision support, financial modelling.
- Highly agile and commercial opportunity
- Industry market leading organisation
- Up to $65/p/h inclusive, 6-month assignment
About the Company
Marquee infrastructure project based in Sydney’s West this is an organisation that is at the forefront of Sydney’s economic development. The role has recently been created to add further horsepower to the existing planning team supporting the decision-making process.
You will be working with the senior leadership team to look at various business case scenarios and CAPEX works and be fully responsible for building models and presenting the outcomes to committee.
The role be based onsite with stakeholders, but they do offer flexibility to work from home. You will need you own car to get there.
About the Role
- Assisting with the full budgeting and forecasting processes for the group
- Building complex financial models and writing potential outcomes in business case review format
- Presenting conclusions to stakeholders and being an active participant in the decision-making process
- Providing IRR on all CAPEX proposals with ongoing monitoring of projects
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in accounting/economics such as CA, CPA or CFA
- Strong background in analytics, commercial insights and management reporting
- Experience of working in large infrastructure firms or projects in a CAPEX focused role
- Advanced excel and financial modelling skills – you will be building complex infrastructure models from scratch