|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Our client, a recognisable organisation spearheading Healthcare initiatives in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs, is looking for a Business Analyst to map processes and derive efficiencies in technology. Reporting to the Director of Technology and Data Analytics, this role is to work on a varied programme of work which will have an organisation-wide impact as our client looks to increase their technology capabilities around Analytics and Reporting.
Key Skills / Responsibilities
- Building data and analytics solutions.
- Develop capabilities in Analytics and BI.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to map processes.
- Assist the Director of Technology with the development of strategic initiatives.
- Work on a variety of IT projects - no two days will be the same.
- Report on progress of assigned tasks; identify and communicate risks and issues as they arise.
- Work with stakeholders organisation-wide to understand and analyse solutions to business problems.
- Must have direct exposure as a Functional Business Analyst for projects within the healthcare system.
- Capable of taking charge of Analytics in an unstructured IT environment
- Detailed knowledge of process mapping and business process engineering.
- Understanding of key stakeholders in the healthcare network.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the planning, identification, documentation, review and analysis of business processes and business requirements.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills to be able to leverage relationships with stakeholders and effectively analyse existing business processes in order to map future workflows.
- Strong communicator, both oral and written, to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
If you are interested in the role or would like to find out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV to Christian Hammerton at email@example.com