|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This leading Construction business is currently going through a large transformation and require a Senior Business Analyst with strong Business and Technical skills. In this role you will work on a CRM migration project moving the on premise CRM to the cloud. You will have strong process workflow and requirement gathering experience working with key stakeholders throughout the business. You will enjoy working in fast paced and collaborative role which needs an adaptive and pragmatic approach to work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Requirements gathering and analysis using Agile techniques
- Process mapping
- Facilitation of workshops including requirements gathering sessions
- Write acceptance criteria in collaboration with the testing team
- Review design and testing deliverables to ensure completeness of requirements
- Actively participate in Agile processes including planning and estimation
- Promote the best practice use of Agile techniques
- Showcase the products to project stakeholders
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Conduct training sessions with stakeholders and end users
- Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure external needs are met
- Perform other duties as directed
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Has worked on end-to-end CRM migration projects for large complex enterprises.
- Experience working with Construction / Property companies would be preferable.
- A passion for innovation, Agile and delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Leadership skills and the ability to work independently or effectively within a group environment
- Extensive experience working in Agile environments
- Excellent verbal communication and workshop/training facilitation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.