|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
Leading Education Business – Significant Growth
CBD Location – Close to public Transport
Excellent working culture, great benefits and incentives
This growing and well-established Educational business has been going through a large period of growth and sustained success. With several recent new client wins now in hand, the need for a highly experienced BA has arisen to join their professional and growing team.
In this role you will play a pivotal part working on a number of system integration projects, and ideally will have worked in the educational industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Document functional specifications, user stories & use cases
- Facilitate reporting of progress against estimated dates to Senior Management
- Encourage and support iterative and collaborative development
- Identify operational tasks, dependencies and risks
- Define and document improvements to business processes
- Identify and specify necessary improvements to critical software systems and infrastructure to meet the needs of an evolving company
- Assist with production incidents and problems
To be successful for this position you will need:
- 4 years minimum experience as a BA.
- Multiple system integration experience (must)
- Ideally have come from a similar Educational industry (highly desirable)
- SQL And / or PSQL
- Strong ability to detect and then resolve ambiguity.
- Good negotiation and motivation skills.
- Sound understanding of software development process and a passion for technology.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org