|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
About the role
One of our government clients is looking for a Business Analyst who will contribute to a range of projects to ensure business objectives are met. The role will primarily focus on the reporting, trend analysis, monitoring, tracking, forecasting and oversight of property disposal, daily voids, tenant relocations and business objectives across all programs (Sales, New Supply and Communities Plus) and associated data analysis and reporting.
- Identify, analyse and facilitate improvements to business systems and processes to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Undertake and guide critical complex quantitative and qualitative analyses, interpret and analyse data and financial information, and provide advice on statistical methodologies resulting in improved system performance.
- Identify and interpret systems data and trend analysis and clearly communicate emerging program risks and issues which could impact portfolio development and project delivery.
- Prepare various analytical and strategic reports, documents and presentations.
- Provide proactive and evidence-based advice to the Manager and Director on matters which could adversely affect the organisations performance or reputation.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for information and develop reports from available corporate/information systems.
- Deliver on project deadlines in line with agreed standards and milestones within an environment of changing priorities.
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management.
- Prioritisation of competing internal and external work demands given the diverse range of issues encountered simultaneously to be resolved with the defined time-frames.
- Ensure business practices, systems and processes are fit for purpose and in line with current legislative, policy and professional standards and those procedures reflect best practice planning for LAHC clients.
- Obtaining quality and timely information to enable effective planning activities
How to apply
To apply please send your most recently updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org