|Posted:||11 months ago|
Be part of a fun, creative and dynamic team, manage your own portfolio of clients and use the latest cloud technology - all at a designer workstation. If you're a tax accountant and team culture is important to you then look no further than this amazing opportunity just minutes away from Central station.
- Excellent culture- team lunches, Friday morning boot-camps, Birthday day off
- Great incentives - Summer days off, bonuses and much more
- Be in charge of your own client base made up of creative and innovative businesses
- Cloud technology & paperless office
- Study support & leave
- Flexible working & a great work life balance
About the firm & role
This firm is an extremely modern, innovative, boutique accounting firm who predominantly work with other creative & emerging businesses. Not only are the clients amazing, all professional staff have their own client lists to manage, face to face client interaction and relationships from day one. Their office space is fitted out with designer workstations including standing desks and the latest cloud technology.
Every other week they call a team lunch, they have boot-camp every Friday morning and there’s fresh fruit in the kitchen. Every employee gets their birthday off and a bonus day leave over summer. On top of all of this, they have regular outings as a team such as go-karting.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Manage your own portfolio of clients
- Compliance, advisory and ad-hoc services for individuals, companies, trusts, partnerships, companies and SMSF’s;
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of advisory projects; and
- Liaise with ATO and other government departments.
To be eligible for the role you will have;
- Completed/ part way through your CA/ CPA qualification
- 2+ years’ experience within a public practice firm within Australia
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Zoe@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert.