|Posted:||7 months ago|
AFR Top 30 Accounting Firm based in the City are seeking an Intermediate Accountant to join their growing team. From day one, be hands on with a delegated client base covering a range of industries including Entertainment, Medical, Hospitality & Property. Providing a supportive and rewarding culture, the firm will provide on-going training and development opportunities as well as access to challenging advisory work.
- Flexible & Supportive Workplace Culture
- Study fees paid upfront
- Social Committee - Weekly Friday drinks & monthly team bonding activities including cooking masterclass, bowling etc.
- 25 days holiday
- Financial support for further education
- CA Mentorship
- Preparing annual financial statements and tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnership, SMEs and HNVIs
- Preparation of BAS/IAS, FBT returns, Payroll Tax Reconciling accounts and maintaining clients asset registers and journals
- Assist in tax planning and various compliance
- Reporting into a Manager, this role will involve hands-on business services compliance in conjunction with other Accountants within the team.
- Liaising with the ATO, OSR and other regulatory bodies in relation to client's tax affairs.
- Assisting managers and partners to provide efficient, timely and quality service
- Previous experience in a Business Services Accounting role
- Enrolled or started CA Qualification
- Strong soft skills and technical knowledge of CGT and Div7a issues
- Great team player with a strong work ethic and easy going personality
Your application will remain confidential and the successful applicant will have Australian permanent residency or unrestricted Australian working Visa rights.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert.