|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
A leading chartered accounting firm in the market, currently ranked on the AFR TOP 100, renowned for offering exceptional training and supporting a very flexible work life balance.
This nationally recognised firm have multiple offices across Australia. They specialise in Business Services, Business Advisory, Taxation, Superannuation, Lending & Finance, Aged Care and Financial Planning.
- In your role as a Business Services Junior, you will be working closely with the Seniors of the firm and other Managers
- You will work collaboratively as a team on a portfolio of clients made up of a mix of HNWI’s, SME’s and SMSF’’s with a portfolio total worth $1million in revenue
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies
- Interact with clients directly– building and maintaining relationships
To be successful in this role you will require at least 1 years’ experience within a chartered accounting firm in Australia.
You will have
- Part way through or looking to enrol on your CA/CPA
- Good communication and presentation skills due to your daily interaction with clients
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Experience working with SMSF’s (Desirable but not essential)
- Strong technical and analytical abilities
The firm offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and an agile work practice that focus on people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. They have a very diverse culture with over 10 languages spoken in the office and they are committed to making sure the workplace is friendly, professional and fun. You will play a vital part in improving the firm’s efficiency and implementing change driven by an open-door policy.
- Flexible working
- Excellent ongoing Internal/external training
- Modern environment – Modern offices & up to date with new technology
- Open door policy
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail or hear more about other opportunities available to you then please email or call 02 9641 5107.