|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Business Services Manager
A high achieving firm are looking for an ambitious and motivated manager to join their business services team with hope that you will progress to become Partner in the next 5 years.
- Flexible hours and Parking on site
- Cloud based technology – MYOB AE
- Competitive salary - $125k package plus bonuses
About the firm
A 5-partner friendly firm located in the Norwest area offer an array of services from Business Services, taxation, SMSF and cloud accounting services.
Being the one stop shop for SME’s, HNWI’s and ultra-high net wealth family groups greater than $200m with self-managed superfunds as large as $150m. You will be part of a diverse team who have a family feel culture.
Your role as Business Services Manager will include;
- Managing the workflow for your designated client base
- Coach a team of 3 staff to achieve business objectives. Manage their performance and development.
- Participating in ongoing training and development programs
- Billing & WIP management
- Review and assist with compliance & advisory work - tax advice, tax planning, structuring, CGT, buy & sell, valuations and other complex ad hoc work.
- Rewarding culture - Bonuses and monthly incentives for hitting budgets
- Reporting to and mentored by an EX big 4 Partner
- Social – EFOY, BBQ’s, Melbourne Cup, lunches, and other regular social activities
- Progression path to become a Partner
To be successful you will:
- Have a minimum 5 years' experience in a business services role
- Be CA/CPA Qualified
- Previous leadership / team management experience