|Posted:||3 months ago|
A boutique professional services firm located in the Liverpool area offer an array of services from Business Services, taxation, management accounting, SMSF and cloud accounting services. Being the one stop shop for SME’s and HNWI's. You will be part of a diverse team who have a family feel culture. Gain the benefits of working closer to home and working in a relaxed environment where you can work flexible hours.
Your role as Business Services Manager will include;
- Managing the workflow for your designated client base
- Supporting the team of 5 to achieve business objectives.
- Participating in ongoing training and development programs
- Billing & WIP management
- Review and assist with compliance & advisory work - tax advice, tax planning, structuring, CGT, buy & sell, valuations and other ad hoc projects.
To be successful you will:
- Have a minimum 5 years' experience in a business service role
- Be CA/CPA Qualified
- Previous leadership / team management experience
- Flexible hours
- Parking on site
- Close knit team – regular team lunches etc
- Cloud based technology
- Close to home
- Competitive salary
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail then please contact Sam Fisher on 0405994948 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.