|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Senior Accountant position with a growing Top 50 firm. Work life balance and career development are top of the agenda at this firm.
Looking to work with a big firm with big clients? Do you also want to work for a firm who have a dedicated L&D program and a lively social culture?
If so, you can get that and more, read on….
This Senior Accountant role is with a national firm who have been a mainstay of the AFR Top 50 list over the past decade and they are looking for a recently qualified accountant to join their ever-growing firm.
Working directly with partners and directors, you will get hands on experience with some of the highest profile clients that they have on their books while also getting the opportunity to mentor juniors and grads as they some up through the ranks.
There’s a high priority on a work life balance as well as ongoing professional development to make sure that you can be the best version of you that you can possibly be.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for a high class, corporate firm who promote on performance not tenure.
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns, BAS, FBT and Payroll tax
- Journal entries and reconciling accounts
- Liaising with the ATO, ASIC and other bodies
- Ad hoc advisory and research work
- CA Qualified (or near completion)
- 4-5 years experience
- Ability to monitor WIP and billings
- Solid understanding of Tax fundamentals
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Enthusiastic and a self-starter attitude
- 25 Days holiday
- Targeted L&D program
- Charity days
- Lunch sports teams
- Summer and EOFY parties
If you are looking for progression, development and a balance in your life and career, this could be the exact role you have been looking for.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert