|Posted:||8 months ago|
Business Services Senior Accountant
A national award-winning mid-tier accounting and business advisory group of independent firms, tailoring their service and solutions with a specific focus on client needs.
This leading firm is a popular name in the accounting industry, located in the heart of Sydney CBD this firm have an exciting role available and are looking for a dynamic and bright Senior Accountant with a minimum of at least 3-5 years' experience.
The Sydney offers an excellent working environment and a competitive remuneration package.
Staff benefits include:
- Staff development – Further study support & days off, internal promotions. 6-month reviews and external training courses
- Staff wellbeing- including flexible working options and the option to purchase additional annual leave.
- Social environment – EOFY, monthly lunches, work across teams
- Work with highly intelligent professionals from all walks of life including BIG4 and international experts
The successful candidate will have direct client interaction and management of a diverse client group, under the supervision of a manager and director. You will have exposure to technical issues, complex structures and larger client groups.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Preparation of tax returns and financial statements for a range of entities
- Preparation of BAS/GST/FBT returns
- Providing advice to clients on general accounting and tax matters
Skills, attributes and competencies required:
- A relevant bachelor’s degree in commerce or similar
- Completed CA/CPA studies or near completion
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Australian Public Practice Accounting firms
- Exposure to tax technical issues would be preferable as this role is within the tax services team in business advisory
- Experience in dealing with clients face to face and excellent written and oral communication skills
This role is entirely for a thinker and strategist looking to be challenged in an environment where there is a genuine work life balance and platform for career development.
If you are an ambitious Senior Accountant looking to be exposed to a range of tax technical issues in a rewarding role where your contribution is valued and recognised, please apply using the link or for further information please contact Sam Fisher on firstname.lastname@example.org – 0296415107.