|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
Business Services Senior Manager
- Flexible hours
- Parking on site
- Close knit team – regular team lunches
- Cloud based technology.
- Competitive salary
- Partnership pathway
- Car parking space
- Wellbeing program
About the business
A boutique professional services firm located in the Liverpool area offer an array of services from Business Services, taxation, management accounting, SMSF and cloud accounting services. Being the one stop shop for SME’s and HNWI's. You will be part of a diverse team who have a family feel culture. Benefit from working closer to home and spending your day in relaxed environment where you can work flexible hours and you have a well-resourced team supporting you.
Your role as Business Services Senior Manager will include;
- Managing the workflow for your designated client base ensuring activities remain compliant and providing advisory services.
- Manage a team of 5 to achieve business objectives.
- Participating and providing ongoing training and development
- Billing & WIP management
To be successful you will:
- Have a minimum 5 years' experience in a business service role
- Be CA/CPA Qualified
- Previous leadership / team management experience
How to Apply
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail then please contact Sam Fisher on 0405994948 or by email: email@example.com. www.charterhouse.com.au