|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Business Services Senior/ Supervisor
- $75-85k package
- Manage a client base worth $600k
- Work directly with Partners
About the firm
Over 4 offices across NSW - Continuously growing with acquisition plans to grow even further. Be part of a firm who with great growth plans.
5 Partner firm - have close interaction with Partners with an open-door policy.
Additional services - Wealth, business valuations, finance, and insurance.
Client base - very diverse, predominantly HNW family groups.
Their culture is very supportive, everyone helps each other out and hard work is paid off. The firm are not shy of offering bonuses based on billings and large pay increases based on good performance. They go above and beyond to support you with tailored career plans that are personal to your own professional goals. It’s a relaxed environment where you will be given the freedom to work autonomously.
You will be very hands on and client facing from day one.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients ensuring they remain compliant with associated legislations
- Preparing/ reviewing monthly management reports
- Year-end tax planning and structuring
- Reviewing and training 2 junior staff members, one based in the office and the other overseas.
- Liaising and corresponding with clients, ATO and various third parties
- Cloud based technology
- Director mentorship – open door policy
- Report directly to a Partner – efficient and quick turnaround
- Direct relationship with clients, management of a client base worth up t $600k, depending on experience
- Autonomous environment
- Work from home flexibility
- Clear progression to Management role
- CA Qualified/ part qualified
- 3+ years’ experience within public practice
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert