|Posted:||2 months ago|
The AFR TOP 40 CBD based firm are seeking a hands-on Supervisor Accountant with strong client management experience to join their business services team. This firm are a very reputable firm in the market and are known for offering exceptional training. They are happy to accommodate your personal life with flexible working as they know it is important to maintain a good work life balance. Typical working hours are 8:30am-5:00pm, overtime is unusual. The firm work with a mix of clients varying from SME’s to large international companies who have set up in Australia.
There are no limits to how quickly you can progress through the firm proven by current leaders of the firm today who started their career as graduates. There are plenty of growth opportunities and the firm pride themselves on nurturing their own.
In your role as a Business Services Supervisor you will be working closely with Partners and Managers as well as providing guidance to Seniors and intermediate accountants.
- You will manage your own portfolio
- You will have 3-4 members of staff reporting to you directly who you will train, develop and review the work of.
- 70% of your role will be advisory focused
- You will meet with clients, monitoring and maintaining client relationships, conducting initial client interviews, assisting with any additional queries
To be successful in this role you will require at least 4 years’ experience within a chartered accounting firm in Australia.
- Be CA/CPA Qualified
- Have good thinking skills and problem-solving skills
- Have good communication and presentation skills due to your consistent interaction with clients and looking after a small team
- Be attentive to detail and have the ability to meet deadlines
- Enjoy the advisory component of your role
- Have strong technical and analytical abilities
They share core values of being friendly, professional and fun making sure they give back to the community too. The team are very close knit and honest. Through busy season they all pull together to meet deadlines and still keep a good work life balance, most staff leave the office by 5:30pm. The Partners are very understanding offer flexibility on working arrangements. Part time worker are also being considered.
- Flexible working
- Excellent training
- CA/CPA support and subscriptions
- Modern offices - recently renovated
- Cloud Technology
- Corporate discounts
- Gym membership
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail or hear more about other opportunities available to you then please email or call 0296415107.