|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Accountant role with a Top AFR 100 firm who have a commitment to developing some of the best accountants in the country
Are you an experienced Tax Accountant who is keen to take their career to the next level? Would you love to be working on a wide variety of private clients, including multinationals?
If the answer is yes, then we could have the perfect job for you….
Charterhouse are partnering with a Top 100 accounting firm who are looking for a Business Services / Tax Accountant to join their high performing team in the CBD. The firm have an international presence, and each year exchange staff with their member office in the UK
They are a full function accounting firm who offer Audit, Tax and M&A and are well known for their excellent client service and commitment to staff development.
As a Tax Accountant you will start to run your own client base and act as the face of the firm to some high-profile companies. Your portfolio will consist of a wide variety of mid to large private companies across a variety of industries which will include but not be limited to; Tech Start-Ups, Media & Entertainment, Sports teams, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Renewable Energy, plus more….
You will be supporting and mentoring a team of juniors and intermediates and working closely with the Managers and Partners on more complex firm & client issues.
This role has the scope to turn into a Supervisor/Assistant Manager position over the course of the next 18 months, so if you are focussed on career development, look no further.
The organisation places a huge emphasis on continued education & provide regular, on-going, specialized training and development. Their strong work life balance and family friendly firm provides a fantastic balance of social and professional interaction and ensures your success in the long term by building career roadmaps.
- Tax Planning and Tax Returns for Companies, Partnerships, Individuals and Trusts.
- Monthly and Quarterly BAS and IAS
- FBT, GST and Div7a
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Training and mentoring of juniors
- Assist the partners in sales and marketing activities
Skills and experience
- CA Qualified
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced computer skills, specifically MS Office and MYOB and/or XERO
- Commitment to delivering exceptional client service
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday gift vouchers
- Annual bonus scheme based on performance and KPI’s
- Employee referral scheme
- Salary sacrifice for professional memberships
- Monthly external training
- Annual flu vaccinations and employee health checks
- Exercise classes
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert