|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the role
This globally recognised manufacturing company is currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. With sustained growth, the need for a Business Systems Admin has emerged to join their highly experienced and professional team. In this role you will play a pivotal part engaging with senior level Business and Technical stakeholders. You will enjoy working in a highly collaborative and professional working environment which fosters a strong company culture and flexible workplace. The Business Systems Administrator will support the Lead in managing multiple Business Systems and help drive optimisation by better use of technology.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with and effectively manage all Business Systems production support activities for Payroll Services.
- Serve as the Business Systems subject matter expert for Payroll Services.
- Support Business Systems Lead to resolve Business Systems issues raised.
- Oversee the ongoing configuration within the Business Systems to ensure a streamlined and efficient code base.
- Investigate and work with key stakeholders to resolve any issues relating to systems configuration or output.
- Establish best practices and documentation relating to Payroll Services processes which rely on Business Systems.
- Continuously strive to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of existing systems and tools and look for alternatives.
- Assist Business Systems Team with year-end, 3rd party payments and superannuation reconciliations
- Be the subject matter expert on leave liability matters and provide the business with detailed explanations on movements.
- Manage Internal and External Audits data requirements for annual payroll audit
- Provide and use continuous improvement methods for monthly reporting which assists the business in managing their workforce
- Respond to ad hoc requests for information, reporting and administration regarding payroll systems and reporting
- Involvement in legislative changes, key implementation, upgrade and configuration projects, as required.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Experience with managing payroll in a complex environment and in time and attendance systems, preferably Kronos
- Stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to mix professionally and build effective relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Able to provide insight and quickly identify a way forward when presented with issues
- Proven experience identifying and deploying process improvements
How to apply
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.