|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $107 p/hr + super|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Parramatta (WFH atm)
- Initial contract until 31/5/2021
- Up to $107 p/hr + super (7.6hr a day)
Change Communications Manager required to join a NSW Government Agency and be responsible for key communication and change activities associated with Talent Acquisition activities.
- Deliver change communication plans for various initiatives and preparing clear and effective communications for stakeholders in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team.
- Assist with the preparation of campaigns, communication plans and key messaging
- Coordinate and align communication messages and communication rollouts across multiple channels
- Utilise your experience to bring best practices to the change communication projects
- Provide strategic communications advice to stakeholders across the organisation
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the different projects
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area like marketing, communications or similar / or an equivalent in experience
- Proven experience working in a similar capacity in a large organisation
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on email@example.com