|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Cyber Security Uplift Program
- CBD location
- 6 month contract + extension (2-3 year scope)
- Start ASAP
- Seeking a senior Project Manager who has experience leading project teams for large business Change Transformations - both business and IT
Our client is seeking an ICT Change Project Manager to work on a large security transformation program to establish a consistent cyber operating model and way of managing cyber risk across the organisation and associated agencies. Challenges will include identifying what the critical assets are that need protecting as well as creating an alignment in thinking across the organisation regarding the importance of cyber security and potential risks.
The Change Project Manager manages the end-to-end delivery of multiple, large, strategic IT projects, encompassing both applications and infrastructure projects requiring a high level of project direction and integration. This includes all program life cycle deliverables during the standard phases of the agreed Project Management Methodology, i.e. Concept, Feasibility, Design & Planning, Build & Implementation, and Finalisation. The role is responsible for the delivery of assigned projects on time, budget and to base-lined scope.
- A senior Project Manager who has led project teams for large business Change Transformations - both business and IT
- Extensive proven project management experience of multiple, complex ICT projects including controlling the planning and implementation of large ICT projects and demonstrated ability to establish and adhere to strict project timeframes.
- Experience in full end to end solution delivery, including business change and transformations.
- Proven experience delivering projects on time, on budget and to scope with project budgets >$5M
- Strong vendor evaluation and management skills
- Proven ability to develop project briefs, Business Cases, project plans and proposals for work, including gathering requirements and making estimates of resources, time and cost
- Proven experience in working in a team environment and the ability to work autonomously within established methodologies and standards
- Strong conceptual and strategic planning abilities, specifically within a large commercial ICT operation
- Large company background such as Bank’s and Telco’s for example would be beneficial
For more information and to apply, please forward an up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org