|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
A manager level position for a boutique accounting firm in North Sydney. Run a fee portfolio of $500k.
Business Services Manager role with a boutique firm based in the North Sydney business district. They are a national firm who have team who are 15 strong and work on a variety of domestic and international businesses. Their client base includes companies in the real estate, renewable energy, distribution, professional services, investments and start-up industries and they specialise in advising on cross-border transactions and global structuring.
As a Manager your focus is going to be to deliver high level advice to your clients. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a great team of people and a client base who expect the best. You will also be working closely with the partners to help drive business development as they aim to increase the fee base over the next couple of years.
- Delivering business strategy, development and project management services
- Advise on and implement tax-effective strategies
- Deliver tax and accounting compliance solutions
- Co-ordinate management reporting
- Assist in the training and mentoring of staff on technical and professional aspects
- Manage a portfolio of clients including proposals, billing and recovery
Skills and experience
- CA or CPA qualified ·
- 6+ years’ experience working for an accounting firm
- Proven experience in business consulting and taxation
- Strong analytical skills, practical thinking and written and verbal communication
If you are looking to work with a firm where there’s little red tape and you can get things done for your clients, while also working with high level advisors then this could be the perfect role for you. This would suit a supervisor/assistant manager who is looking for progression or a junior level manager.
The team are down to earth, pragmatic and friendly are looking for someone with the same attribute to join the team.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert REF #JN-165931