|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Work for a leading NSW Government Department
- Initial 4-month contract until the end of June 2021 with the potential to extend.
- Parramatta location
About the Role
I am seeking an experienced Administrator with exceptional Customer Service skills and the ability to manage a busy and varied workload. As the Administrator, you will be working in a team environment within a NSW Government Department to provide support with a range of administrative functions
Experience in a similar role with the NSW Education Sector would be highly regarded.
This role will require full background checks including:
- Current working with children check
- Police clearance
Day to day Duties
- Handling incoming enquiries in regard to child protection related matters.
- Document control and tracking of data.
- meeting and event coordination.
- handling correspondence via email and telephone.
- Records management.
- Prior experience in customer focused Administration role - Ideally in the NSW Government sector.
- Demonstrated ability to handle high volumes of work at a fast pace.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with competing deadlines.
- Clear and precise communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Police and Working with Children check clearance required.
How to Apply
If you feel you fit the above criteria and have worked in similar role most recently please select ‘’Apply Now’’ or please email your CV email@example.com