|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 days ago|
Edit, curate and write technical content for Knowledge Articles to guide the process of learning in Workers Insurance Return to Work and Support (RTWS) so that users can access and apply the information and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Procure and edit technical content and knowledge collateral across Workers Insurance RTWS to meet the needs of the new service model.
- Work collaboratively with SMEs and Stakeholders in the preparation of new Knowledge Articles to ensure a consistent approach to Knowledge that is focused on the end user’s needs.
- Work collaboratively with SMEs and Stakeholders to review existing Knowledge Articles to ensure they meet the end user’s needs.
- Present content in a clear and engaging format that is appropriate for multiple audiences.
- Ensure content is aligned with related training programs.
- Ensure data fields are accurately completed and that related articles and other resources are correctly referenced.
- Collaborate with Knowledge Lead to review Knowledge Article usage reports to increase usage and incorporate feedback into Knowledge Articles.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations to stakeholders.
- Highly developed written communication skills combined with eye for detail and an understanding of adult learning.
- Experience in developing and working with Knowledge Collateral
- Previous Workers Insurance Claims experience is highly valued.
- Salesforce knowledge base experience
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126.