|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
We have an exciting opportunity for a credit officer to join an ASX Top 200 listed manufacturing company in Western Sydney.
This role is being offered as a full time permanent opportunity, salary $65k + super.
Reporting into the Credit Manager, your main duties will be:
- Full Functioning credit officer role from start to finish
- Follows up on overdue accounts
- Analyse and reconcile customer accounts in a timely manner
- Respond to daily emails promptly and offer resolution within 24 hours
- Liaise with internal staff for resolution of issues in a timely manner
- Investigate any credit balances on customer accounts and arrange refund when necessary
- Prepares weekly overdue reports
- Provides support & information to the Credit Manager as required
- 3-5 years experience working as a credit officer
- Attention to detail and time management skills essential
- Sound written and verbal skills along with intermediate excel skills
- Proactive approach to customers
Please note only permanent residents and AU/NZ citizens are eligible to apply.
Apply via the link below or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org