|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Customer Service Specialist
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for providing cost effective technical service for advisers and clients for premium and commission quotes, within agreed service levels, quality targets and compliance requirements via telephone & e-mail channels
- Taking ownership of all requests sent to the Pricing team with regards to complex premium quotes and commission calculations
- Responsible for managing requests to pricing for premium quotes and commission calculations.
- Mathematical and system knowledge to respond to complex enquiries
- Providing accurate information about Life Risk and Retail Investments products, processes and policies
- Providing technical support and quotations for the above product suites.
- Providing information relating to the alteration of policies, methods/frequency of payment; complaint handling, policy cancellation and withdrawals
- Experienced in using Excel
- Ability to understand customer’s needs coupled with an interest in life insurance and a solutions focused approach to assist customers
- Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques; ability to meet or exceed customer needs and expectations and provide excellent service in a direct or indirect manner
- Understanding of Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Services Industries highly regarded
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact email@example.com