|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Data analysis, Data Governance, Data Controls
- Risk Data Science, Risk Data Management, Regulatory Reporting experience required
- Client facing role
- Remote working / CBD office location
We are seeking a Business Data Analyst with Risk Management experience for a global organisation based in Sydney CBD.
The role is within financial services and sits within risk data and reporting projects which include solution development, requirement interpretation, data sourcing, reporting solution implementation, governance and control framework design and implementation.
- Solution development, requirement interpretation, data sourcing, reporting solution implementation, governance and control framework design and implementation
- Working across new data solutions within Risk Management
- Documenting both business and functional requirements for risk’s data use cases
- Working across regulatory requirements while reducing the cost of delivery by enhancing the operating model through automation, technology and effective governance and controls methodologies
- Assisting in the development of digitally enabled next generation risk management solutions driven by data and technology
Key success factors:
- Collaboration, flexibility, listening and stakeholder management skills
- Experience within Data - not a data migration
- Risk experience - Credit, Market, Financial Crime, Compliance
- CPG 235 & BCBS 239 experience
- (Exposure to SAS, Python, Python, SQL, VBA, )
- Ability to translate user needs into technical requirements for client-facing dashboards.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work with different sources of data and statistics in an evolving technical environment.
If you have the above skillset and this sounds like your ideal role, then we would love to hear from you - please click Apply to find out more!