|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||21 days ago|
We are looking for someone to manage the general admin, data entry and overall organisation of subcontracted trainers within a global Tier 1 Construction company.
Our client is looking for an RTO Administrator/Data Entry Administrator to join their team for a 3-6-month assignment in Western Sydney with immediate start.
Day to day duties
- Management of subcontracted trainers
- Data Entry
- Schedule of course events and training resource review.
- Purchase order processing
- Course certificate generation
- Course information printing and posting.
In order to be eligible for this role you will have
- Strong Data Entry Skills
- Previous experience working within the Construction industry is highly desirable
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Previous Experience in Data Entry Role is a Must
- You must be available for the full duration of the contract