|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
About the role
As the Executive Assistant to the General Manager you will have full diary management as well as complete support on a one to one basis with the General Manager.
This is a full time position based in the CBD working for a reputable engineering firm. The role is paying up to $40+Super p/h and is due to start within the next 2 weeks.
You must have:
- The ability to show initiative and prioritize work accordingly
- Prior experience supporting senior management in an administrative role
- Overseeing events and presentations when required
- The ability to manage a heavy workload and maintain flexibility to a fast paced environment
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst planning, coordinating and delivering projects
- Professional and able to work across several tasks at one time
- Arrange travel for a number of staff and coordinate team members and meetings
- Manage expenses for applicable staff members
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills are crucial to be considered for this role (Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Excel)
- You will be well presented and have the confidence to deal with a variety of stakeholders, whilst managing multiple tasks in a dynamic and fun environment.
- This role requires an individual with outstanding communication skills and a positive attitude who is adaptable with the ability to communicate with various organizational levels.
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Handling correspondence directed to managers
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
How to apply
Working within a collaborative and dynamic environment this is an opportunity not to be missed. The role has potential to be extended however candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are welcome to apply! To be considered for this role please click "Apply"