|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the role
Professionally managing & seamlessly executing all administrative & behind the scenes activities for the Executive Manager and also providing support to the broader team.
You will be required to:
- Understand the strategic agenda of the Executive General Manager of HR and the team in order to provide support and assistance at all times
- Assist in the daily management of the Executive(s) workflow by intercepting incoming communications & correspondence, prioritising tasks and filtering through necessary actions.
- Calendar management including making adjustments to invitations & timing as required; fixing commitments & maximising time efficiency to action workflow without interruption
- Complete projects & confidential assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities & making adjustments to project plans as required.
- 3-5 years supporting senior executives preferably in the HR field
- Experience supporting and coordinating high-performing teams
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills; able to work effectively in a team and on an individual basis
- Proactive, forward thinking, efficient and discreet with a high attention to detail
How to apply
To be considered for this role please click 'apply for this job' quoting JN-161318