|Posted:||2 months ago|
- $100- $110 + Super - Temp to Perm role
- Alexandria Location - Parking available
- A fantastic opportunity for a pro-active and driven Executive Assistant
- Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
About the company
This Global Organisation is a market leader in their field, and they offer an exceptional work environment for their employees. They look for candidates who are great communicators, super organised and purpose driven. The role requires someone who is pro-active and able to work in a fast paced environment and takes initiative.
About the role
The primary purpose of the Executive Assistant to the HRD is to partner with, and support, the Executive Manager HR as they lead the development and execution of the HR strategic agenda and to coordinate the team around delivery.
You will be required to:
- Understand the strategic agenda of the Executive Manager and the team in order to provide support and assistance at all times
- Assist in the daily management of the Executive(s) workflow by intercepting incoming communications & correspondence, prioritising tasks and filtering through necessary actions.
- Calendar management including making adjustments to invitations & timing as required; fixing commitments & maximising time efficiency to action workflow without interruption
- Complete projects & confidential assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities & making adjustments to project plans as required.
- You will be responsible for high level stakeholder management with all Senior Executives.
- 3-5 years supporting senior executives
- Ideally had experience supporting within HR
- Experience supporting and coordinating high-performing teams
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills; able to work effectively in a team and on an individual basis
- Proactive, forward thinking, efficient and discreet with a high attention to detail
If you believe you are suitable for this role please contact Katie Rushworth via email on email@example.com