|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
The perfect person will be an experienced Executive Assistant who has strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines. This is a great opportunity for someone who is an excellent communicator and proficient in using Microsoft Office suite. If you have a can-do, positive attitude and you’re a team player with a strong work ethic, this is the right fit for you.
About the Company:
This is a large, national company based in Sydney’s CBD. The company is looking for an experienced, Senior level EA to assist the EGM. This is a busy, corporate role so you will need to have experience within a busy, fast paced industry.
Your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Daily responsibilities include diary management
- Coordinating meetings
- Internal and external event management
- Planning and organising travel arrangements, and
- Completing monthly expenses and reporting.
- As the liaison between internal and external stakeholders and the senior leadership team, you will be a crucial point of contact within the business.
How to apply
To be considered for this role apply now! Job reference JN-170001