|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Providing a high level of organisational and administrative support to the CEO
- A fantastic opportunity for an experienced, pro-active and driven Executive Assistant
- Working for a global organisation
- Supporting a C Suite Executive
About the company
My client a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets. It provides a wide range of property and casualty, and life insurance products and services in more than 210 countries and territories.
About the role
You will contribute to the development of the CEO and the business by providing full administrative and secretarial support.
You will be required to:
- Proactively manage diary and co-ordinate appointments and meetings.
- Manage incoming emails and voicemails on a regular basis.
- Manage the financial planning and accounting for the CEO, including preparation of monthly expense reports, accruals, forecasting and assisting with budget preparation
- Ensure CEO has all necessary information and documentation associated with planned daily activities
- Organise, prepare and attend meetings, conferences, workshops and take minutes as necessary. (Including circulation of agendas and minutes).
- At least 5 years of proven experience in providing personal supporting and C-Suite level.
- Must be self-motivated, pro-active and dedicated
- Must be very professional and able to main confidentiality
- Must be used to working in a fast-paced changing environment, where there are a lot of executive management demands thrust on the team
- You will need to be able to forward plan and pre-empt what needs to be delivered
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com