|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Provide a broad range of program, secretarial, administrative and project co-ordinator services, to support effective and efficient operations to the Director of Nursing.
- $90K package
- Based in the CBD
- EA needed to support a Director
About the Company
A Private Hospital, who are a Magnet Designated and a world-class medical and surgical facility.
Their vision is to serve the community through excellence in care, teaching and research. In doing so, they maintain their fundamental respect for the skills and talents of their staff and their profound respect for the humanity of every individual patient.
About the Role
The primary role of the Executive Assistant – Health is to provide organisational and administrative support to the Director of a prestigious private hospital, ensuring they have all the information they need to enable them to execute their role in a timely and efficiently.
- provide intensive and effective diary and email management to ensure optimal time management occurs
- organise events, functions and meetings, internally and externally
- domestic travel arrangements, accommodation bookings and itineraries
- build strong relationships the Doctors, internal and external stakeholders to ensure you achieve the quickest and most efficient outcome possible
- Credentialing the Doctors details ensuring that all documents and paperwork are present and correct
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role (minimum)
- Must be articulate with clear communications skills and polished presentation
- Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be proficient in your knowledge of medical terminology
- Need to be able to forward plan and pre-empt what needs to be delivered