|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
About the Company
This Global Bank is looking for a Senior EA to Support the COO & Head of based in the CBD.
About the Role
- The role involves a broad range of highly sensitive and time critical tasks, often with competing priorities.
- Provide intensive and effective diary and email management to ensure optimal time management occurs
- Organise events, functions, meetings and conferences, internally and externally as and when needed
- Arranging domestic and international travel
- Coordinate/manage their direct reports work/meetings and diaries where needed
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience (5 years+) as an Executive Assistant to Senior Management / C-Suite level
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability dealing with sensitive and confidential issues, also organisational, planning and coordination skills
- Previous finance experience high beneficial
- Collaborative working environment
- Open-plan office
- Activity based working
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Naomi on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
*Please note, ad responses won’t be viewed until after 6th January as our office is closed.