|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the role
Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for a 3-6 month contract in North Strathfield. As the Executive Assistant, you will be supporting Executives within the Legal, HR and Research and Development Teams and their direct reports. The company has parking on site and is very close to public transport. This is a high-profile role and will require an experienced C-suite/Executive level Assistant who is able to provide support in a fast pace environment with competing deadlines.
Due to the potential for this role to extend, unfortunately candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are unable to apply.
- Duties within the role will include:
- Complex Diary Management
- Email management
- Filing, scanning
- Invoicing and budget management
- Travel and Accomodation bookings
- Meeting Preparation and Agendas
- Handling correspondence
- General administration to support the Chief People Officer and Head of Research and Development
- Handling enquiries within the team
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines and with multiple Executives in the business.
As this role will be working across multiple teams, you will need to be highly experienced in supporting at Executive level for 5 years minimum.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly and able to engage with a range of people
- Highly organised, good time management skills
- Confident with working in a fast-pace and dynamic environment with a varied workload
- Process driven
- A real team player
- Experienced in Microsoft Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Teams and SharePoint
- Highly motivated to make an impact within the role and support a hardworking and committed team.
- Ability to meet the needs of several people including diary, travel and day-to-day requirements
How to Apply:
To be considered please apply now. Job Ref JN-172369