|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
External Audit Manager | Big 4
- Up to $125k inc super
- Flexible working options and generous benefits package
- High profile, private clients
About the Company
Charterhouse are partnering with a Big 4 accounting and advisory firm to help secure them a Manager for their Private Clients Division in Brisbane.
You will have the opportunity to build a unique career on a global or domestic scale with a business who have an inclusive and supportive culture. From day one you will have access to market leading technology and L&D to help you become the best version of you.
You will be working in the market leading Private Clients teams where you will be servicing mid to large Private Clients across a variety of industries.
This team is growing, offer flexible working and job security that is second to none.
- Leading, developing, and mentoring staff
- Manage a portfolio of audit clients. Deliver quality work within budget and on time.
- Plan, budget and execute audits while scheduling staff on assignment.
- Address technical issues and help prepare technical position papers.
- Work with and influence clients at a senior level
- Undertake business development opportunities with existing and potential clients
- CA or CPA qualified
- 6+ Years’ experience in external audit
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An understanding of AASB, IFRS and ASA.
- Ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients alike
Culture & Benefits
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Targeted L&D program
- Fully funded future study/qualifications
- Flexi hours and working from home arrangements
- Active social committee who arranges EOFY and Christmas parties, team bonding days and incentive events
- Purchase additional annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- And many more
How To Apply
If you think you have the skills and experience for this role, please do not hesitate to apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert