|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the company
My client provides shared office space across the globe, mostly for for technology start-up subculture communities, and services for entrepreneurs, freelancers, start-ups, small businesses but also large enterprises across he world.
About the role
A position has become available for an energetic and enthusiastic Office Manager / Front of House professional who will be required to ensure the Office and Reception are running smoothly and efficiently at all times. This is a hands-on role where no two days will be the same, personality is key to success in this position as you will be the face of the company!
You will be required to:
- Managing, Monitoring and Reporting on contractor performance
- Attend monthly/quarterly meetings, to review performance vs SLAs & KPIs
- Find any gaps and ensure contractors are made aware, follow up and action
- Review current systems and processes ensure they are fit for purpose and the future.
- Identify future systems and new strategies that can aid the department and expansion.
- Reviewing companies’ responsibilities in each building relating to life safety systems
- 2-4 years in a similar Facilities position
- Solid coordination & administrative experience
- Excellent command of English language (written and spoken)
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Report writing skills
- Professional and courteous telephone manner
- Exemplary customer services skills
- Well organised, efficient and proactive
- Demonstrable ability to understand and improve existing processes and procedures
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com